Responder
gabyrugby
50 RPM
50 RPM
Modelo de Rover: Serie 100
Localidad: villa del parque

peugeot 205 xs aire? ayudaaaa

Mensaje por gabyrugby » Jue Ene 08, 2009 6:02 pm

buenas amigos! mi hermana compro un 205 xs frances año 93 y esta muy bueno el problema es que no le anda el aire porque no funca el modulo? alguien sabe de que se trata? es costoso? donde lo reparo? abrazosssssss
No tienes los permisos requeridos para ver los archivos adjuntos a este mensaje.

Mikegab
500 RPM
500 RPM
Modelo de Rover: Serie 400
Localidad: Caseros, Bs. As., Argentina

Re: peugeot 205 xs aire? ayudaaaa

Mensaje por Mikegab » Jue Ene 08, 2009 8:41 pm

Hola Gabyrudby,
No se de donde sos, pero te paso este dato quizas te pueda ayudar.
Es en Haedo, se llama Servicar - Av pte. Peron ex gaona Nº 1370 - tel. 4659-4983. Contacto Juan
Espero te sea de utilidad-

Saludos
Miguel

Matias Clapcich

Mensaje por Matias Clapcich » Jue Ene 08, 2009 10:38 pm

Mikegab escribió: No se de donde sos...
Eso mismo, lugares para recomendarte hay muchos y muy buenos, pero mejor completá tu perfil o contanos de donde sos y así te podremos brindar la asistencia que solicitas con mayor precisión :smt023
Saludos.-

valentino11
50 RPM
50 RPM
Modelo de Rover: Serie 200
Localidad: dfgdfg

Mensaje por valentino11 » Sab Ago 25, 2018 10:36 pm

During the hot holiday, Adidas Originals Superstar wake up every morning, the hot sun has come out on duty, it ruthlessly shines on the earth, Cheap Adidas Superstar all the big trees and the grass on Cheap Adidas Yeezy 350 V2 the side of the road are very dry, and people are sweating. In the twinkling of an eye, Cheap Adidas Yeezy Boost 950 the sun father did not know where to hide. Cheap Adidas Yeezy Boost 750 For a time, it was dark, and the raindrops of the soybeans landed in the air like a parachuting soldier. Finally, it was Cheap Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Hollow Out cool!<br>
I have time to play chess with my little friends every day. Adidas Superstar White And Red Discount For Sale&nbsp; I picked up my umbrella and put on my shoes and went downstairs. My mother said that the little Cheap Adidas Superstar White Silver Plating For Sale fans were raining and went out. I opened the door and replied that playing chess every day is an agreement that we can't lose. When I got downstairs, my little friend was already waiting for me with an umbrella. Cheap Adidas Yeezy 950 M Boot Beige For Discount&nbsp; We held a small otter with an umbrella, and some of the otters were very small. We jumped over and some of them were very big. We just stepped on the water as soon as we stepped, splashing a splash of water, falling on it. On our trousers, Loafers Salvatore Ferragamo Parigi Men Black Ferragamo Mens Shoes Comfort For Cheap the trousers suddenly appeared beautiful patterns. We came to the place where we played chess, put on the chess, I am the red pawn, so I am going out first. When I first came to the &quot;heads&quot;,Cheap Balenciaga Mens Race Low-Top Sneakers Gray For Sale he did not hesitate to come to a &quot;screen horse&quot; to put out a defensive formation, we are evenly matched and equal. At this time, my &quot;horse&quot; could not wait, Bottega Veneta Intrecciato Toecap Leather Derby Shoes Mens Shoes and immediately jumped up. The tiger and tiger started to attack, and the &quot;car&quot; came out. As soon as I saw the situation, Cheap Emporio Armani Men Leather Lace-Ups Mens Driving Shoes Red I started to defend. Although I am one step slower than him, my things are at least more than his chess pieces. Cheap Prada Leather &amp; Mesh Wingtip Brogue Oxfords Black&nbsp; Tigers say that it means more than I won, and I don&rsquo;t believe it. My soldiers turned forward and Versace Icon Leather Pumps White Leather Versace Women Shoes Discount For Cheap put the guns behind them. I said loudly to the generals. Huhu immediately sergeant, my car is ready to eat his like a general, so I won, I did not say anything, immediately ate like, Cheap Dg Sneakers White Leather Green Tail D&amp;G Trainers Mens ShoesFendi - Bag Bugs Sneakers All Black Cheap On Sale his image does not dare to fall, as long as it falls, the general is so sloppy It&rsquo;s very dangerous. I&rsquo;m going back to the horse. I think it&rsquo;s useful. I&rsquo;m thinking for a moment. I understand. He wants to drive my car. Tod'S Braided-Bit Leather Loafer Black Tods Mens Shoes New Collection For Cheap I ran to the right. The tiger&rsquo;s horse was useless. I was wasted. I&rsquo;m not optimistic. Chess&rsquo; own horse was eaten. I hit my horse and caught me off guard. I saw a good move. My gun just hit his car. He was shocked and stunned. Cheap Women Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Hollow Out Black For Sale He immediately took the car and ate me. My gun is very flexible. Just like a flying bird, I eat the tiger's elephant. Although you still have a car, two horses don't use my happy gun to fight back and forth. I ate nothing, Tods Shoes Discount Sale and the tiger and the tiger came down to the general. I flew the elephant and immediately ate me. The elephant, but the tiger is not seen, my image is on the right, he ate my image, I am back, he did not see, my mood is very happy, Cheap Adidas Yeezy Sply 350 Black For Sale there is no way to send a soldier, less than a minute Time, he has no chess, I put the car on the soldiers, I did not see, Adidas Women Yeezy Boost 350 v2 Supreme Red my car was killed by the tiger's elephant, I am very sad, but it does not matter, the gun directly killed the elephant, his face The smile suddenly became gloomy, and finally the tiger and tiger unconditionally surrendered. The Cheap Adidas Yeezy Boost 750 Glow In The Dark Men On SaleNike Air Max TN Ultra Men Running Trainers Shoes Blue Mix Orange reason for the rain, it was less than seven o'clock, and it was gradually darkened. We had not played enough but had to get up and go home.<br>
Despite the rain today, both of us went to play chess on time. Cheap Burberry Albert Canvas Brown Red Check Sneaker On Sale Although I regret that I didn't play a few more games, I understand how important it is to be honest!

Responder

Volver a “Otras Marcas”